PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Vote_lcapAre we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Voting_barAre we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Vote_lcapAre we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Voting_barAre we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Empty
PostSubject: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:34 am

I've saw a sneak peak of a few items and they've looked pretty cool so far. I'm more of a costume/hair/accessories type of girl but I love to decorate too. I think this theme will be prretty hawt!!! What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Platinum VIP
Irfan
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Irfan

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 am

lol.is this a question u no what will the answer lol! lol! lol!
yesssssss happy5 happy5 happy5
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
DJRockstar1
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
DJRockstar1

Location : On the planet jakaboolanter, Yes I'm an Alien! But I come in peace!

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 am

Its Awesome hurry up i cant wait :DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJRockstar1

Platinum Smexy
TriciaYovilleArtistsInc
Platinum Smexy

Platinum Smexy
TriciaYovilleArtistsInc

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 am

OMG cant wait Razz ever since old mafia came out ive been dying for some more, and all the mafia stuff cost too much any more LOL.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Regular
DEE_licious
Platinum Regular

Platinum Regular
DEE_licious

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:03 pm

scared taht the whole thing will be cash!!!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Smexy
Agent Pink SYW
Platinum Smexy

Platinum Smexy
Agent Pink SYW

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 pm

im so fk scary that i wont have alot of money!
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 pm

I've been trying to sell like crazy. Managed to scrape up a little. Hope there's a couple good things with my limited coins Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am

Well I do!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Smexy
TriciaYovilleArtistsInc
Platinum Smexy

Platinum Smexy
TriciaYovilleArtistsInc

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:41 am

The Chopper Is AWESOME
its all gold and shiny xD Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?    Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we psyched for the new mafia stuff coming out?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top