PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Vote_lcapFree Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Voting_barFree Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Vote_lcapFree Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Voting_barFree Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink

Location : The Place Where A Bunch Of Cultures Live And Make Fun Of Eachother... a.k.a FLORIDA

Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Empty
PostSubject: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 am

NOW MAKING ANIMATED SIGGYS
(wink, wave, etc.)
Post if ya want one. Include:

Backround Pic (optionalll):
Any Text or Phrases:
Additional Items in pic:
Where do you want your avatar (ie: sitting on name, on a motorcycle, etc.):

Thanks Guys, If you post I will get yours done because I love makin siggys Razz[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Last edited by Patricia.Says.Oink on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
DJRockstar1
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
DJRockstar1

Location : On the planet jakaboolanter, Yes I'm an Alien! But I come in peace!

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 am

Avatar Pic:Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. My_ava11
Backround Pic (optionalll):
Any Text or Phrases: DJRockstar1
Additional Items in pic: guitars, drums or mics
Where do you want your avatar (ie: sitting on name, on a motorcycle, etc.): facing a mic near him

Tyvm Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJRockstar1

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink

Location : The Place Where A Bunch Of Cultures Live And Make Fun Of Eachother... a.k.a FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:28 am

Im on it DJ. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 am

I finished your siggy DjRockstar1 but my servimg.com file share isnt working so I posted it to my Siggy page. Since I cant put the link here ill P.M. it.
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 am

Ok NVm its working now. LOL. Hope this is something like what you were looking for. Im now doing Animated Siggys so Its watever
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. B012a8d2e92262e8d22cac371abba13b
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
DJRockstar1
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
DJRockstar1

Location : On the planet jakaboolanter, Yes I'm an Alien! But I come in peace!

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm

i edited my siggy a lil bit hope u dont mind
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJRockstar1

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Its ok. I just want to make the people happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Platinum Noob
Becki Dilger
Platinum Noob

Platinum Noob
Becki Dilger

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:22 pm

I would really like 1 coz i`m new to this and it is so cool. Very Happy
I wany mine in pink letters and black background and pink roses
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 pm

On it Becki ;D
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Patricia.Says.Oink

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Hows this:
Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. 1e2a80a850e23b22ec5fb75af95d9413

If you want you can give me a pic of your avatar and Ill put it in there ;D
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
Torii Salvatore.!
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Torii Salvatore.!

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey Patricia, You do a really good job on these siggies and you made mine before too..I was wondering if you would make me another one.... If you want to. Go to the Topic called " I need a siggy asap" And make me one? Thanks X]
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Are you still making siggies? I would love another one not holidayish. Just for regular occassions. If you can do it I can send you what I want on it. Np if you don't want to though Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
kelly
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 am

idk how to upload pics on here -.-
Back to top Go down

Platinum Noob
BlackWidow16
Platinum Noob

Platinum Noob
BlackWidow16

PostSubject: I WANT FREE :)   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

[b] CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASE Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.   Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Siggys YAYYY lol. Post If you want one.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top