PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Show off your siggys and their artists :) Vote_lcapShow off your siggys and their artists :) Voting_barShow off your siggys and their artists :) Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Show off your siggys and their artists :) Vote_lcapShow off your siggys and their artists :) Voting_barShow off your siggys and their artists :) Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Show off your siggys and their artists :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

Show off your siggys and their artists :) Empty
PostSubject: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:41 am

I just had to make this thread because Agent Pink made me the cutest ever siggy and I love it so much. I love getting cute stuff like this because its nice to be able to change your siggy once in a while and this one just rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Ive seen some great siggys but I dont ever think anyone can top the one a complete stranger made me hahahah!!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Regular
Kit Kat
Platinum Regular

Platinum Regular

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 am

I really need a Siggy :/ Hmm I think I will ask Pinky Pie Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Platinum Super Star
ll lFanl l YoRehaB ll
Platinum Super Star

Platinum Super Star
ll lFanl l YoRehaB ll

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 am

MD Made My BIG One sleeping5
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:07 am

I make my own.

Last edited by Skaros on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Platinum Noob
Glitz
Platinum Noob

Platinum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:19 am

If u guys want u guys can check out my page on facebook Very Happy Very Happy Well im sorta a newb Razz SORTA Very Happy Its named........... Glitz N Glamour' dont forget the ' in the glamour Smile platville5
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:51 am

Woot! Here's mine made by Skaros Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:57 am

i need a siggy made for me. while catwoman is AWESOME i need colour and i need it massive lol
Back to top Go down

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:16 pm

I"m still looking for that one awesome siggy that is the BOMB...I have a couple great ones but they aren't animated Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 am

My siggy is amazing
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
Gabi the Angelic Devil
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
Gabi the Angelic Devil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 am

heres mine by my own design Razz
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
SeraphYA
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
SeraphYA

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 am

Siggy Siggy... I have Made Many Siggies But Still Something Is Missing... Fun With Friends...You Have Fun With your Self Only If You Make Your OWN Siggy And If You Make Other's You Seem to Happy That You Make Them Smile. Heres My Fun -free Siggy I made For Myself. Boringest Siggy Goes to drums1

Mine! Because Of Not Having Fun Making it .

I pinkheart33 platville5 holla5
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:01 pm

This is my siggy, I made it myself.
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
Irfan
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
Irfan

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 am

wow u guys got grt siggys applause applause applause
platville5
Back to top Go down

OMG It's Ty
Platinum_Mod

OMG It's Ty

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Both are my own Designs
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your siggys and their artists :)   Show off your siggys and their artists :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Show off your siggys and their artists :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinumVille :: Anything goes discussions :: Misc. & Chit Chat-