PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Vote_lcapPosting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Voting_barPosting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Vote_lcapPosting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Voting_barPosting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Posting ranks for PlatinumVille

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 am

Agent Platinum wrote:
Pls don't worry about passing me in post counts. I'm often very busy between YoRehab and RfM and now here as well and keep trying to improve the site so Plat won't always have time to be posting. I agree with Dinky it's really not about quantity anyways it's about quality of your posts and while I want you guys to have freedom to talk about whatever you'd like I also want people to feel welcome and enjoy it here so I'd ask that we do keep all threads on topic as much as possible to keep everyone happy and the threads inviting to post on Smile

I agree I see people posting like its their job. iMost of what they say is blah blah lol So please just post in conversation and dont make a bunch of silly threads LOL ... note5
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 am

Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Exampl10

Here is an example on a forum I use where it gives me the option to name that area whatever I want....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 am

Agent Platinum wrote:
Pls don't worry about passing me in post counts. I'm often very busy between YoRehab and RfM and now here as well and keep trying to improve the site so Plat won't always have time to be posting. I agree with Dinky it's really not about quantity anyways it's about quality of your posts and while I want you guys to have freedom to talk about whatever you'd like I also want people to feel welcome and enjoy it here so I'd ask that we do keep all threads on topic as much as possible to keep everyone happy and the threads inviting to post on Smile

+1 holla5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:00 am

Dinky Do wrote:

Here is an example on a forum I use where it gives me the option to name that area whatever I want....

We have that on Weby Masters but you got to pay coins for it. You gain coins by posting so its alrght but i moderate it cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:10 am

HEY GUYS! Just coded my own moving text Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Dinky Do wrote:

Problem is I have no idea how to do that lol to make it that way. I posted on the forum for the type of site this is to inquire if it's possible to do and if so how.
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Agent Platinum wrote:
Dinky Do wrote:

Problem is I have no idea how to do that lol to make it that way. I posted on the forum for the type of site this is to inquire if it's possible to do and if so how.

Just a suggestion.. I think the way you have it set rocks Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
Agent Platinum wrote:
Dinky Do wrote:

Just a suggestion.. I think the way you have it set rocks Smile

ROTFL then why are we having this conversation pmsl

gun1 gun1 gun1 gun1 gun1 gun1
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:34 pm

BAHAHAHAHA can't wait till i get to 900. PLATINUM BUTT KISSER. lmao55 lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Hahaha I love that name too ahahahha
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
Hahaha I love that name too ahahahha

Ahhh haha you would Razz
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:33 pm

cant beat a butt kisser.. Especially if they like it hahaha
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:36 pm

ROTFL so true
Back to top Go down

Platinum Regular
Kit Kat
Platinum Regular

Platinum Regular

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

I know who you are MD Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:07 am

Kit Kat wrote:
I know who you are MD Razz

Who told you; I bet it was Nicole :/
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Common. Ad platinum mom 5000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:24 pm

I agree with Skaros Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:33 am

I have found that noobs with usually 500 less posts on yoville forums kill threads o.o
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:34 am

~~Jenni~~ wrote:
I have found that noobs with usually 500 less posts on yoville forums kill threads o.o
even tho 500 posts is not nooby
Back to top Go down

Platinum Shape Shifter
Tim the smexi
Platinum Shape Shifter

Platinum Shape Shifter
Tim the smexi

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:15 am

LMAO i LOVEEEE the names haha although i dont think i will ever get to the good ones i live in hope Razz
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Fedorov
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

thanks for showing the levels Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Fedorov
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:32 pm

im a shape shifter Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:46 pm

5000 platinum wooter
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:25 am

im am now a platinum HOLLA!
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:44 pm

lol yes u are holla!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks for PlatinumVille   Posting ranks for PlatinumVille - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting ranks for PlatinumVille

View previous topic View next topic Back to top