PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Wearable interactive items Vote_lcapWearable interactive items Voting_barWearable interactive items Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Wearable interactive items Vote_lcapWearable interactive items Voting_barWearable interactive items Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Wearable interactive items EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Wearable interactive items EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Wearable interactive items EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Wearable interactive items EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Wearable interactive items EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Wearable interactive items EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Wearable interactive items EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Wearable interactive items EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Wearable interactive items EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Wearable interactive items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

Wearable interactive items Empty
PostSubject: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:02 pm

*insert rant*

OMG! Can they please fix the game first of all lag problems before they continue to make animated items. From the wings to the sparklers to the cars to the rideable animals to the makeups and now the angel and devil - it is out of control. These things drive me up the wall insane and then you have the idiots that go to big events wearing these things. Hello - lag the whole room why don't you?

OMG Fix the lag!

What do you think on these things? Love em or hate em?
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:21 pm

I agree, the wings, cars, the new halos, everything that moves is kinda annoying. I do have to say though the angel and devil are pretty cool though. But soon theyll wear off and it'll get annoying.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Shape Shifter
Jessi81
Platinum Shape Shifter

Platinum Shape Shifter
Jessi81

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:28 pm

I agree its all dumb i like some of it like the anni hairs but the angels and devil i think there dumb but i bet will be big money makers later one (Maybe)
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I have to laugh they made the first animated wings and it nearly broke the game so they had to take some of the animation out. Do they not test these things at all first? LOL

I totally forgot about the hairs - that's another one.

They're breaking their own game with this stuff lmao. I guarantee ya if you put a ton of people in a room with a bunch of this stuff on you'd crash the server lmao.
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Haha yea maybe someone should do that get a great big lag party and try and break the server. Would teach them a lesson.
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Animations blow....Thats the easiest way to put it.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Shape Shifter
Jessi81
Platinum Shape Shifter

Platinum Shape Shifter
Jessi81

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah we should do that!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Actually platinum. Hairs DON'T lag. This one girl came with animated hair to an open auction and got kicked. But there was no extra lag what-so-ever. So just because it's animated doesn't mean it will lag. Hairs barely change pixels. And the wings stop when you sit down some of the time. Also cars and horses turn to keys and carrots when you sit so what's the problem? If you were standing then ok but don't be so harsh on animation. In fact. The amount of people will make at least 80% of lag rather than a few extra pixels. In my opinion. Talking and telling take it off is the real lagger. So I stand on the let the animation move side.
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Ok so even if they don't cause lag, I still have a slight roblem with size. The cars are TOO big for the size of the houses and the wings cover the people sitting behind you.
New queastion just popped in my head. Can furniture cause lag? Like animated collectibles and stuff if used enough times?
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Furniture can for sure cause lag lmao. Try to enter most of my storages haha - they are so jammed packed with stuff you can barely move from room to room. Many items are piled on top of each other and that deff = lag.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Shape Shifter
Agent Skogstroll
Platinum Shape Shifter

Platinum Shape Shifter
Agent Skogstroll

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:29 am

Haha, it was just as I was commenting on in another thread - that this is going to lag more then a bitch. To some degree I agree with Skaros, that people cause the most lag, but only because they cause the most lag doesnt make it ok to bring up more items that cause more lag and that would eventually make the game crash.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wearable interactive items   Wearable interactive items Empty

Back to top Go down

Wearable interactive items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top