PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Vote_lcapUrinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Voting_barUrinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Vote_lcapUrinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Voting_barUrinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Empty
PostSubject: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:58 pm

The yo.com forum is going bonkers. How do you feel about the urinals? Did you like them or hate them? Are you pissed or not pissed that you can't yopiss in them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

I would have bought a few if they were still here. How can they be offensive? If they are offensive than anything can be offensive. Just becuase a few people don't like it there's a whole lot MORE people who do like it. If you dont like it noone is forcing you to buy it. And besides it was only based of a real life urinal.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:06 pm

I think it was pretty odd for them to take those out when they have violence and sexually related items already out, like the playboy bunny costume and the bullet holes and knife hats (which I like but just saying Razz)
Back to top Go down

Agent Franko RfM
PlatinumVille_Moderator

Agent Franko RfM

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Omg, i LOVED that urinals!! Sad

I put 5 on my room but didn't buy them :/

They rock soooo much lol
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Why are they offensive? Everyone knows the male has male reproductive organs changing the way they urinate. The girl theme is available to everyone and I just don't buy it. Sooo I think it's a good feature. Although urinals are bigger than they made them...
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:44 pm

It's offensive to some because it looked like a girl's mouth so that insinuated a guy pissing into a girl's mouth lol
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:19 am

Agent Platinum wrote:
It's offensive to some because it looked like a girl's mouth so that insinuated a guy pissing into a girl's mouth lol

maybe is was jeffree stars mouth
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:17 am

Jenni ◕‿◕ wrote:
Agent Platinum wrote:

maybe is was jeffree stars mouth
That's offensive. He only expresses his homosexuality in dressing like a girl. No need to intertwine him and men peeing in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:14 am

im still pissed. i had 12 but they were only in my invy. i bought them knowing theyd take them out but other times we still got to keep what we bought. if i had known i would of made a room with them straight away. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Who is Jeffrey Star? lol

Yeah me too smexycat - I bought 20 thinking it would happen and now they gone lol.
Back to top Go down

Agent Franko RfM
PlatinumVille_Moderator

Agent Franko RfM

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:59 pm

There are items that are waaaay worse.Example: Vibrating chairs, you can do ANYTHING with them. And i really mean ANYTHING Shocked
Back to top Go down

Platinum Elite
ill Christian ill LEA
Platinum Elite

Platinum Elite
ill Christian ill LEA

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:19 am

I don't feel disturbed with the urinals, and that's it. People who don't like it, don't see it and buy it. Well those items the released are quite small, but they are cool. Not offensive enough to me. I would buy some of it if that stuff wasn't removed.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/xeroclub

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Agent Franko RfM wrote:
There are items that are waaaay worse.Example: Vibrating chairs, you can do ANYTHING with them. And i really mean ANYTHING Shocked

LOL agreed - I just wish they'd be consistent with things. Those devs are pretty pervy....hello penis shrubs lol that came out with the Whim Theme
Back to top Go down

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:00 am

I"m pissed...Why did someone have to go and be uptight over something that really is in las Vegas in a bathroom someplace...Prudes Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm still pissed...i want one of those dang things :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:42 pm

I want them too
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:31 am

i love it.! and it's not offensive for me. i think it's pretty cool.
(just click to enlarge)
Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? New_wi10

my apartment key in case you want to cross my wishlist :
https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/index.php?d=APLiving-171383126
&poe=200
thank you very much! <3

gun1 car3

underwater5

i love dollar1

Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Blinky
Back to top Go down

Platinum Elite
ill Christian ill LEA
Platinum Elite

Platinum Elite
ill Christian ill LEA

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:37 am

Still pissed that they removed it. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/xeroclub

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:40 am

I know a few people who still have them in game. Typical zynga fail lmao. Mine got removed from my invent though. I think if you had them in a room they might not have gotten them. Dun dun dun! Doh!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?   Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Urinals - Are you pissed or not pissed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinumVille :: General YoVille :: YoVille :: YoVille New Releases-