PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Vote_lcapHi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Voting_barHi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Vote_lcapHi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Voting_barHi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom

Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Very Happy As most of you know I'm a new agent! I work in the writers section of YoRehab <3 and i hope to expand..branch out in different sections of YoRehab as well! <3 I love writing! It's something that I enjoy very much! In Middle school and throughout high school i was on the newspaper team! ^_^ Studied Journalism in college! I thought writing for a newspaper would always be my dream. However my plans have changed! I plan on getting a degree in Broadcasting! I hope to one day have my own radio show! I do college radio when college is in session. I do podcasting! Smile I build my radio portfolio ^_^ . I work on promoting the college radio station as well. I love promoting! It's addicting! Smile I love networking! So, you will probably see a lot of me! <3

I want to say Thank you for letting me be apart of YoRehab Agents. I hope to get to know all of you and YPY as well! You all are great! I have felt nothing but love since yesterday I must say! You sure do know how to make me feel welcomed! So i have decided to Join here in PlatinumVille Forum as well! I hope to see alot of you all! I hope to get to know a lot about of each and every one of you! (I'm sure I can do that.)

Well that is all from me! I'd like to hear about you! So i guess I'll be reading your Bio's in here somewhere and commenting as the week progresses and just over time bounce cat YoRehab Rocks!

Love- Agent Blossom

P.S. Before i forget! Here are my links!

Agent Blossom Facebook page

Agent Blossom Fan Page

Also if you have a page you'd like me to like. Go ahead and leave me a link in this thread! I will follow alien
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:58 pm

welcome, Im Dinky hahahaa
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:19 pm

LoL Hiiii! ahh your siggie is cool yo! Exclamation platville5
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome to PlatinumVille! Smile Congrats on becoming a new Agent!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank you!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Welcome to PlatVille woot! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

Platinum Hottie
MamaYo Pike
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
MamaYo Pike

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Welcome to PlatinumVille Agent Blossom!!! <3 Love your name!! Have fun in here ma'am. From one lover of the almighty pen & paper to another, blessings!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum Elite
Noname
Platinum Elite

Platinum Elite
Noname

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Welcome to platinumville! Congrats on being an agent! I look forward to reading your articles.
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Fedorov
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm

welcome to platinumville !!!!
Back to top Go down

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 am

Oh no she found me again!! LOL xoxo Blossom
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 am

LoL!! yesssss I found you Lyric bwahahahahahahaha alien

Ty for all the warm welcoming ^_^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3   Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! Agent Blossom here! :) just wanted to do an intro! <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinumVille :: PlatinumVille :: Welcome & Introductions-