PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Vote_lcapSo happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Voting_barSo happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Vote_lcapSo happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Voting_barSo happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Empty
PostSubject: So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga   So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 pm

I tried to go the to zynga forum and see if they had anything to say about their forum being hacked but they kept deleted my threads and anyone else that had a voice about what happened. So when I finally posted the definition of forum I was banned until tomorrow. I guess we arent allowed to speak for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Platinum Noob
Ant RichZVIP
Platinum Noob

Platinum Noob
Ant RichZVIP

PostSubject: Re: So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga   So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 pm

ik i hate how rude zynga and the ninja's are sometimes and did u here it was unscheduled maintnence LOL
Back to top Go down

Platinum Noob
jvk1076
Platinum Noob

Platinum Noob
jvk1076

PostSubject: Re: So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga   So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm

thats stupid, we should be able to talk about what happened and make suggestions on how to stop it. doesn't even look like they took any extra secruity measures. and they just said maintenance, it was hacked.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Noob
sister515
Platinum Noob

Platinum Noob

PostSubject: Re: So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga   So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 pm

i normally don't get involved with all the politics of yoville but it seems like zynga really doesn't care about their loyal players. wouldn't it be in their best interest to listen to the people who play. i think maybe the problem is that as of late they are getting so much negative feedback they are just ignoring all of the problems instead of trying to resolve things fairly. i for one wasn't extremely angry about the hot dog issue. must say i didn't like it at all but in reality i knew it wouldn't last. i do think they could be more fair about it and at least reset them every 4 hours or allow us to keep the ones that are sent. when you post one 20 ppl click it and u still only wind up with 4 if your not fast enough to use them as they are sent. that is ridiculous. i had to add so many ppl to keep up that i can no longer do anything while my buddy list is on. is it necessary to add ppl? i say yes if you want to make enough coins to purchase all the new stuff. which is another issue the prices have skyrocketed on everything. the security issues make me angry not so much at zynga but at the losers that have nothing better to do with their time. anyways i could go on and on but these are things that we all know and hate about the game so i will just stop , just wanted to vent a little angry4
thanks for giving us a place where that is possibe platville5
Back to top Go down

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga   So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 pm

no Zynga really doesn't seem to care ..I mean our passwords, items and personal info was all out there hanging in the breeze under the hackers hands and they don't even want to acknowledge it to us
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga   So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga Empty

Back to top Go down

So happy this is a forum where we can discuss how upset we are with zynga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top