PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Monster High Addicts!  Vote_lcapMonster High Addicts!  Voting_barMonster High Addicts!  Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Monster High Addicts!  Vote_lcapMonster High Addicts!  Voting_barMonster High Addicts!  Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Monster High Addicts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

Monster High Addicts!  Empty
PostSubject: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:49 am

Come on! I know you like that show! I'll show you all the monster high main characters as follows:
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:55 am

Let's start off with

-LAGOONA BLUE!

Monster High Addicts!  Fdfdsf10

Lagoona Blue, Awesome personality!
Lagoona is described as being a jock, always wanting to swim or surf, and is also a bit of an environmentalist. She is probably the most well-balanced and chilled-out of the girls, and is usually the one to give the most sensible advice. She is a good and loyal friend to everyone, even the egotistical Cleo De Nile. She has an Australian accent that totally repersents her perfectly! If you have a problem Lagoona would be there for you

Looks
Lagoona has blonde hair with blue streaks (which often turns blue when in chlorine water), and has multiple fins. She wears a jacket, pink top, mini-shorts and net leggings. Her ears are finned as well as between her fingers.

LAGOONA'S BIOGRAPHY

Monster High Addicts!  Fsfsf10
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:02 am

Next is CLAWDEEN WOLF!

Monster High Addicts!  Clawde10

Personality
Clawdeen cares for her friends, even though she has a bitter feud with Cleo De Nile. When she sees a full moon, her wolf personality overtakes, causing her to howl madly.

Looks
Clawdeen has noteable fangs and golden earrings. She wears a black and gold choker, a black and purple jacket, red and black tiger print top, a purple skirt, pink fishnet knee-high toeless stockings and strappy purple open-toed platform wedge boots.

CLAWDEEN WOLF'S BIOGRAPHY

Monster High Addicts!  Gfdgdg10
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:07 am

Next is FRANKIE STEIN!

Monster High Addicts!  Franki10

She is the daughter of Frankenstein. they are 15 days old.When their stitches get loose one (or more)of their body parts fly off often land somewhere. Their favorite color is black and white. Their favourite food is everything they tried. Her pet peeve is when her father says "It's Alive!" when she goes upstairs. Frankie has a pet called Watzit who's pet licence is 10 pages long. Her favorite and least subject is History and Swimming. Her Best Friends are Clawdeen and Draculaura. ==In the webisodes==

===Personality=== In the webisodes, Frankie is kind and helps her friends in the bad situations that happen, even though sometimes she causes the problems herself (as seen in Bad Scare Day). She is confident, but her body parts (mainly her hands) seem to fly off at the worst of times. Frankie is a very caring and loving monster. Her dad made her Watzit, a dog created from various things.

===Looks=== Frankie has black and white hair and pale green skin. In the webisodes, she wears a blue and red plaid dress, a spotty tie, blue earrings, black and white striped shoes and a black and red bag. She has various stitches all over her body, and wears bolts in her neck. Her best friends tell her that she has a perfect figure for fashion, although Frankie doesn't understand it.

===Trivia=== *Frankie seems to be an expert in cheerleading, although she does not know it. (Fear Squad) *Frankie is seen in most of the webisodes, and is the main character in the upcoming book. *By being only 15 days old, Frankie is the youngest out of her main group of friends. *Frankie's earrings are the Monster High scullete.

FRANKIE STEIN'S BIOGRAPHY
Monster High Addicts!  Fdsfsf10
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:18 am

Next is Draculaura.

Monster High Addicts!  Dracul10

Personality

Draculaura is a nice character, and is BMFF's (best monster friends forever) with Frankie Stein and Clawdeen Wolf. With the exception of Ghoulia Yelps, she is shorter than all the other characters. She wishes to date someone in Cyrano De Ghoulia, and succeeds in doing so in The Hot Boy by getting together with Heath Burns, but seems to be over him in Fur will fly. Her father says that she can't date until she's 1700 years old. She speaks with a Transylvania accent. She even gets a part in the play in Clawditions since she has a true love for poetry. She tends to be very positive and usually naive.
LooksEdit

Draculaura has pink and black hair in two pigtails, while her skin tone is light pink,because she can't get out in the sun. She wears a hot pink vest like top and tights, pink boots, a white skirt, accesorized with girly lace, pink makeup, safty pin earrings, and a heart below her left eye. Her looks are not every-thing she is also beautiful on the inside and out!
Trivia

Since Draculaura is a vegan vampire, that means she doesn't eat anything made of or from animals.

Draculaura's best and favorite subject is creative writing, which is seen in Clawditions.

Despite being a vampire, she is hemophobic. She is unable to say the word "blood"or hear the word blood or seeing blood without getting dizzy or faint.
She is the girliest in the whole Monster High cast, since she loves pink, hearts, and dressing up.

Draculaura often tries to look at herself in the mirror, but simply fails.
She hates geography, since she has been everywhere twice.

Draculaura is the second oldest in the main cast, being 1,599 years old. The oldest monster being Cleo De Nile, the Mummy and Cleopatra's daughter.
She tends to be slightly naive, and sees everyone as a nice person, including Cleo De Nile (as seen in The Hot Boy).

Draculaura's fashion style is pink with ruffles and bows.
Her favorite color is pink.

Draculaura is the only doll that did not carry a purse; she only carried an umbrella.

DRACULAURA'S BIOGRAPHY
Monster High Addicts!  Vfgztl
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:23 am

Next Is DEUCE GORGON!

Monster High Addicts!  1024x710

Deuce Gorgon

A comparison of Deuce Gorgon in promotion and his doll. Deuce Gorgon is a primary character in the Monster High franchise. He is the son of Medusa. He has to wear sunglasses so that he doesn't turn them into rock accidently. His favourite color is neon green. His favourite food is Greek Monster Fusion because it's his own creation. His pet peeve is people who annoy him. He has a two-tailed rat called Perseus. He was called Perseus because there was a Greek soldier that his mum knew. She didn't think it was funny. His favourite and least subject is Culinary Arts. He pretends to hate it but he doesn't.

Personality
Deuce is generally nice to everyone but unlike his mum, he can turn people into stone for around 24 hours. His girlfriend is Cleo De Nile, but Deuce respects people when Cloe doesn't. Also Frankie Stein has a crush on him.

Looks
Deuce has green eyes, green snakes for hair which he calls a Snakehawk and scales on his arm. He wears a red top, black trousers, a grey jacket and checkered shoes.

DEUCE GORGON'S BIOGRAPHY
Monster High Addicts!  Hfhfd10

Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:31 am

Lastly Is Cleo De Nile!

Monster High Addicts!  Cleo-d10

Cleo De Nile

Cleo De Nile is a character in the Monster High franchise. She is the daughter of The Mummy and Cleopatra. She is usually mean and pessimistic, except to her boyfriend Deuce Gorgon. She hates the dark. Her favourite color is gold. Her favourite food is grapes. Her pet peeve is when someone doesn't obey her. She has a pet called Hissette who's a sweet Egyptian cobra. Her hiss is much worse than her poisonous bite. Her favourite and least school subjects are Geometry and History respectively.

Personality

Cleo is a character who usually sabotages something. She has a rivalry with Clawdeen Wolf, and is careless to all but herself and her boyfriend Deuce Gorgon, who is nicer.

Looks
Cleo has dark brown and gold hair, wears gold bandages and earrings, and a blue top and beauty mark. In Dawn Of The Dance, Cleo's hair was much shorter and it had gold streaks in. Unlike most times, she was not wearing any bandages.

CLEO DE NILE'S BIOGRAPHY
Monster High Addicts!  Gfdgdf10
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:39 am

Lastly Is Cleo De Nile!

Monster High Addicts!  Cleo-d10

Cleo De Nile

Cleo De Nile is a character in the Monster High franchise. She is the daughter of The Mummy and Cleopatra. She is usually mean and pessimistic, except to her boyfriend Deuce Gorgon. She hates the dark. Her favourite color is gold. Her favourite food is grapes. Her pet peeve is when someone doesn't obey her. She has a pet called Hissette who's a sweet Egyptian cobra. Her hiss is much worse than her poisonous bite. Her favourite and least school subjects are Geometry and History respectively.

Personality

Cleo is a character who usually sabotages something. She has a rivalry with Clawdeen Wolf, and is careless to all but herself and her boyfriend Deuce Gorgon, who is nicer.

Looks
Cleo has dark brown and gold hair, wears gold bandages and earrings, and a blue top and beauty mark. In Dawn Of The Dance, Cleo's hair was much shorter and it had gold streaks in. Unlike most times, she was not wearing any bandages.

CLEO DE NILE'S BIOGRAPHY
Monster High Addicts!  Gfdgdf10
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster High Addicts!    Monster High Addicts!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster High Addicts!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinumVille :: Anything goes discussions :: TV-