PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_lcapHow to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Voting_barHow to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_lcapHow to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Voting_barHow to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Was this thread helpful?
Yes
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_lcap58%How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_lcap8%How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I already knew this...
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_lcap33%How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Platinum Smexy
Lexa3DesignQueen
Platinum Smexy

Platinum Smexy
Lexa3DesignQueen

How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Empty
PostSubject: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:26 am

Hi, it's Lexa here ready to teach you about steering clear of Scams and hacks. I had to find out the hard way how to avoid them, so consider yourself lucky.
Now young grasshoppers, your training begins....

First thing you need to know is how to spot a scam event. Some of the common ones are; I can double your money, G4G and sometimes even BANK-I keep your money until you need it. As you can see, these are easy to avoid. But some scams don't wear a collar with flashing lights saying, "Hey, I'm a scam event!" Some events are more subtle, don't go to beauty pageants with an entrance fee. DON'T.

REPORT the owner and warn everyone in the room. Sometimes the owner will kick right away, but if you didn't fall for the scam you're good. cheers
Be careful about new releases. Some of those items look like old rares. For example, "Nightclub Puzzle Dancefloor"....hmm, look a bit like our friend the 08 'floor? Or the new Vegas piano. "Gold Piano" anyone? Roll over the item in the trade window to make sure it's the one you want.

Hacks are worse. Be UBER-Careful when trying to trade with millions of coins.
A: Fake coins. Document the entire trade with screenshots, what you traded, how many fake coins you got and what time it was to be able to send a ticket to Zynga for a refund.
B: Fake items-nobody wants super smexy neon green 50c pants for 14mil. It'll look like the item you want, trade and poof. No 08, super smexy green pants. Again, repeat the steps above.Make them wear or put the item in the room (and put it back in their invo) before they trade you to make sure they have it, or buddy them and look at their Yv.com profile as a better resort.
Apparently ^^^ has been fixed, but be careful-last time they said it was fixed, hackers upgraded

I will add more as it pops into my head, suggestions appreciated.
Holla!
~~Lexa

Last edited by Lexa3DesignQueen on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Just one comment. Zynga fixed fake coins and items so that really isn't a threat anymore. And even if people do Make fake stuff again zynga would be able to varify the trade right away. Just saying...
Back to top Go down

Platinum Not As Nooby
Savannah DoM
Platinum Not As Nooby

Platinum Not As Nooby
Savannah DoM

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Ummmmmmm Zynga didn't really "fix" the prob really good. I am a yocash dealer and this dude wanted bunny ears. I gave 2 him and he put the $ in, ( he didn't cancel trade like scammers do to get the hxd or whatevr the heck they use working) so we traded then, poof! I had the coins, but when I tried to buy something they didn't work. I got frozen so I refreshed, and lo behold, they were gone. It was only 20k so I didn't make a big deal outta it. Lol just warning you, be careful when you trade!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Savannah I think I know you. Are you friends with Lottie yoqueen?
Back to top Go down

Platinum Shape Shifter
MR.MYSTERY
Platinum Shape Shifter

Platinum Shape Shifter
MR.MYSTERY

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:20 pm

I have to agree with savannah, cause i made an event the other day where i was selling a few things and i have never had any troubles with fake coins b4 so i traded the person, when i refreshed the coins were gone i lost my items and the money. Everyone is saying watch out when selling expencive items but it isnt just high dollar items they are using fake coins for anymore its cheep ones too, which i think is sad ;( I say just keep an eye out in general and always be wary. affraid car2
Back to top Go down

Platinum Not As Nooby
SuicuneOfTheNorthWinds
Platinum Not As Nooby

Platinum Not As Nooby
SuicuneOfTheNorthWinds

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

the most famous scams are:
Double Coins
Best Gift Win
i got scammed __
item look alike
fake items/coins
Some of u might know them
Yo babies sometimes also scam to spoil them
littleangel33 littleangel33 hotdog55 hotdog55
dollar1 dollar1
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
pmyllsweetll
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
pmyllsweetll

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:34 am

SuicuneOfTheNorthWinds wrote:
the most famous scams are:
Double Coins
Best Gift Win
i got scammed __
item look alike
fake items/coins
Some of u might know them
Yo babies sometimes also scam to spoil them
littleangel33 littleangel33 hotdog55 hotdog55
dollar1 dollar1
Very helpful
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
pmyllsweetll
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
pmyllsweetll

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:39 am

Open YouTube and you would see people using Cheat Engine 5.5 I dunno ! They put send Zynga I was scammed blah!blah!blah! I dont believe "em..
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:01 am

for me, the most obvious and yet the most rude scam is
-whole FB account got hacked
-yo babies!
-double your coins
-cloning costume/accessories
-weebly users
and many many more!
(just click to enlarge)
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. New_wi10

my apartment key in case you want to cross my wishlist :
https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/index.php?d=APLiving-171383126
&poe=200
thank you very much! <3

gun1 car3

underwater5

i love dollar1
Back to top Go down

Platinum Not As Nooby
Evelyn83
Platinum Not As Nooby

Platinum Not As Nooby

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 am

Helpful and
Back to top Go down

Platinum Not As Nooby
Evelyn83
Platinum Not As Nooby

Platinum Not As Nooby

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 am

I am new Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
Jade Iz Back
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

he Faked items are fixed. The Trade will Ban the player thats trading forever when you hit agree.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Not As Nooby
ll DarK AnGeL ll
Platinum Not As Nooby

Platinum Not As Nooby
ll DarK AnGeL ll

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:43 pm

my_melody7016 wrote:
for me, the most obvious and yet the most rude scam is
-whole FB account got hacked
-yo babies!
-double your coins
-cloning costume/accessories
-weebly users
and many many more!
(just click to enlarge)
How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. New_wi10

my apartment key in case you want to cross my wishlist :
https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/index.php?d=APLiving-171383126
&poe=200
thank you very much! <3

gun1 car3

underwater5

i love dollar1
I agree...This are annoying.....It always spam the event list
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.   How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to avoid common and rare Scams and Hacks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top