PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
MD YOREHABVILLE? Vote_lcapMD YOREHABVILLE? Voting_barMD YOREHABVILLE? Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

MD YOREHABVILLE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:13 pm

I think this forum needs a name change. MD you need to stop posting on every single topic. If you are just going in to say a few words to get your posts up, your going to have a hate club not a fan club. IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!

Follow topics you like. This again isnt a race to see who can get the most posts. If thats what you want, dont brag about it....
Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Noo I don't want no fan club as i already got a few Smile 'Haters Make Me Famous' Remember that. BTW im much younger than you so that might make a difference lol!
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:28 pm

LOL @ you both

I have asked that people try to make the post worth posting and we don't irritate other peeps here. Forum needs to stay welcoming to all and I need everyone to help in that joint effort <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:32 pm

I have been to a good 10 threads already today where all you are saying is +1 THATS LAME!!! If thats all you have to say thats useless. Makes me not want to even go on the threads. If you were here right now Id choke u liek Homer chokes BART!! ninja5
Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
I have been to a good 10 threads already today where all you are saying is +1 THATS LAME!!! If thats all you have to say thats useless. Makes me not want to even go on the threads. If you were here right now Id choke u liek Homer chokes BART!! ninja5

Mate; it wasn't 10 or more threads as i have reviewed your accounts activity so please get your facts right before you open your mouth in the future cheers
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

HAHAHAH... Also get rid of the lame moving text, who wants to sit there for 20 minutes and wait for it to come by only to get to be able to read 5 words. You are MEGA FAIL!!!!

Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
HAHAHAH... Also get rid of the lame moving text, who wants to sit there for 20 minutes and wait for it to come by only to get to be able to read 5 words. You are MEGA FAIL!!!!

AHAHA IKR I'm the biggest fail on YoVille Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Ik dinky he's getting annoying. And he comments after like every single comment. Just check out the games. Ever since he came he has like every other post!!! I only post in agent game and color game. (and only once in most others) he just posted everything from official forums. He even made the all famous your banned thread. And the worst part is. He won't accept my foe request.
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:46 pm

It's all good. People need to be told sometimes and some dont like it. I'll tell anyone anything and if they get an attitude well that just means Im right hahaah!!! I dont mind the games section, its the posts that are interesting and that I follow that it gets annoying. I just hope he gets better...IF NOT< O WELL!!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Elite
Noname
Platinum Elite

Platinum Elite
Noname

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
It's all good. People need to be told sometimes and some dont like it. I'll tell anyone anything and if they get an attitude well that just means Im right hahaah!!! I dont mind the games section, its the posts that are interesting and that I follow that it gets annoying. I just hope he gets better...IF NOT< O WELL!!!
Yeah it does get annoying when your watching that topic and i have my email hooked up to my phone i keep getting like 20 emails every 10 minutes it checks does anyone know how to stop watching them?
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Hmm let's start a platinumville not mdyorehabville group!!! Then I would be able to express my annoyance. Because. Md yorehab =+1 spam5
Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Dinky Do wrote:

Its ok rob ill be better for ya Wink lol!
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Im just trying to point out not only my feelings, but others as well bud...If you want to hammer go ahead, I like the abuse rofl....If it made you think about changing then I did my job and thank you for listening Smile
Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
Im just trying to point out not only my feelings, but others as well bud...If you want to hammer go ahead, I like the abuse rofl....If it made you think about changing then I did my job and thank you for listening Smile

No thank you for expessing your concern Wink
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 pm

There. We are all happy dappy. Now md you better keep your promise and if you don't.
gun1 sad6
Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Skaros wrote:
There. We are all happy dappy. Now md you better keep your promise and if you don't.
gun1 sad6

BWAH lol
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:34 pm

MD YoRehab wrote:
Skaros wrote:
gun1 sad6

BWAH lol
*beeps the crap out of md* *puts in wooden box* *berries in the yopriceville cemetery* *sets grave on fire*
Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Skaros wrote:
MD YoRehab wrote:
Skaros wrote:
gun1 sad6

BWAH lol
*beeps the crap out of md* *puts in wooden box* *berries in the yopriceville cemetery* *sets grave on fire*

Hey I'm only going to post in these sections from now on into rules games cityville drama and the rest now and then Smile
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 pm

MD YoRehab wrote:
Dinky Do wrote:

Its ok rob ill be better for ya Wink lol!

*likes* ty sweets
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Im not asking you to just post in those areas..POST WHEREVER!!! Just make them count...
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Mr.Rulez wrote:
Dinky Do wrote:
Yeah it does get annoying when your watching that topic and i have my email hooked up to my phone i keep getting like 20 emails every 10 minutes it checks does anyone know how to stop watching them?
G to profile, then preferences and then you can change all the email settings.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Shape Shifter
OMG SHOES
Platinum Shape Shifter

Platinum Shape Shifter
OMG SHOES

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Easy on him, guys. He's the new ninja. Have y'all noticed his post formats?

"Hiya xxxx

Blah blah blah

-MD YoRehab"

MD YOREHABVILLE? 28bw3l3

I'm just saying you need to cut that off, honey. It really makes you look like a brown noser.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/OMG_SHOES

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:30 am

LOL No ninja's in PVille - we all created equally crazy lmao!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Regular
Kit Kat
Platinum Regular

Platinum Regular

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:36 am

My opinion - It's really annoying. I hope you can understand that this is a place to have fun and chat with people and not to be recognised as the one who posts the most (popularity?) idk. I can live with it but I'd rather not if you get what I mean. note5
Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:26 am

Kit Kat wrote:
My opinion - It's really annoying. I hope you can understand that this is a place to have fun and chat with people and not to be recognised as the one who posts the most (popularity?) idk. I can live with it but I'd rather not if you get what I mean. note5

You can voice your opinion but Im not looking for a popularity contest Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MD YOREHABVILLE?   MD YOREHABVILLE? Empty

Back to top Go down

MD YOREHABVILLE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinumVille :: General YoVille :: YoVille :: YoVille Drama and Fights-