PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
How do I cure my hangover  :(  Vote_lcapHow do I cure my hangover  :(  Voting_barHow do I cure my hangover  :(  Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
How do I cure my hangover  :(  Vote_lcapHow do I cure my hangover  :(  Voting_barHow do I cure my hangover  :(  Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

How do I cure my hangover :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

How do I cure my hangover  :(  Empty
PostSubject: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:37 pm

I know its not a game.. But any feedback would be fantastic!!!
smashy33 smashy33 smashy33 smashy33 smashy33 smashy33 smashy33
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:26 pm

lmao hair of the dog haha

take some advil, get another drink, and also drink water and eat carbs and greasy foods

When in doubt I sleep til I feel better
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:27 pm

PS everyone whisper here lol
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:41 pm

easiest way to cure a hangover is.......

DONT DRINK
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:29 am

TY for the advice. I feel great now. Its been months and now I remember why I didnt like to drink!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Awwww <3
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:34 pm

<3
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:44 pm

i so want to see hangover
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

I heard mixed reviews affraid
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:15 am

OMG I lovvvvvvvvvvved it! So good!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:41 pm

WOW really? OK then Ill have to see it Wink
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:53 pm

gonna watch it tonight prolly...On my comp ahhah
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 am

Its hard for me to watch a movie on my comp .. Mad
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:45 am

poptart wrote:

[quote] my answer? here's how:
1.Sleep. Rest is your best friend at this point to give your body a recover. It is best to stay in bed so call in to work if you have to, tell them you have the stomach flu. You will sound so horrible on the phone they may believe you (unless they saw you at the bar, not a good idea then).

2.Replenish your body with fruit juice and water.

3.Avoid caffeine. A weak cup of coffee may be okay but a lot of caffeine will continue to dehydrate you, the opposite of what you want right now.

4.Drink orange juice for Vitamin C.

5.Drink a sports drink like Gatorade or Powerade.

6.Eat mineral rich food like pickles or canned fish.

7.In Poland, drinking pickle juice is a common remedy. Barbara Rolek, About.com Guide to Eastern European Food, has more Hangover Food suggestions from this region.

8.Drink a Bloody Mary. While the popular phrase “hair of the dog that bit you” may sound logical with a shot of whiskey left in the bottle next to your bed, it’s only temporary. Try a Bloody Mary instead, while your blood is dealing with the new alcohol it is ignoring the old and in the mean time tomato juice and celery are full of vitamins. If you drank the last of the vodka make a Virgin Mary. Another spicy morning after drink option is Hair of the Dog, in which gin and hot sauce are sure to bite your hangover back.

9.Take a shower, switching between cold and hot water.

10.In Ireland it was said that the cure for a hangover is to bury the ailing person up to the neck in moist river sand.

11.Try Alka Seltzer Morning Relief. One reader says that it's all that he and his wife have found that really works for them. He stumbled across this "cure" while his wife was still suffering after two days, within 15 minutes after taking the Alka Seltzer she was fine.

12.Get some exercise. Another reader suggests doing some sort of physical activity. He writes, "In the rare case of having hangover I usually drink about 1-2 liters of water and go outside to do some exercise like mountain climbing, swimming, cycling or just about anything that keeps me sweating." It takes willpower to move like that when standing seems like a challenge, but it is a good theory.

13.The side effects of aspirin, Tylenol and ibuprofen can be magnified when alcohol is in your system, so it is best (even though it may be the first thing you reach for) to avoid them to kill the hangover pain. Aspirin is a blood thinner, just like alcohol, and can intensify its effects and Tylenol (or acetaminophen) can cause more damage to your liver. Ibuprofen can also cause stomach bleeding. So be cautious when going for the quick relief.

14.Watch the video: Hangover Remedies. Jonathan Stewart demonstrates how to make a blended hangover remedy. There are a more than a few ingredients so you may want to have everything organized prior to overindulging.

15.As an antidote, one reader takes a little extra multi B vitamin and drinks a lot of water before going to sleep.

LOL! that's long ,BUT it's not my opinion it's from a website Very Happy [quote]
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
my_melody7016

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 am

poptart wrote:
Its hard for me to watch a movie on my comp .. Mad

me either i cant concentrate i don't know why or how.... Question
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 pm

[quote="my_melody7016"]
poptart wrote:

[quote] my answer? here's how:
1.Sleep. Rest is your best friend at this point to give your body a recover. It is best to stay in bed so call in to work if you have to, tell them you have the stomach flu. You will sound so horrible on the phone they may believe you (unless they saw you at the bar, not a good idea then).

2.Replenish your body with fruit juice and water.

3.Avoid caffeine. A weak cup of coffee may be okay but a lot of caffeine will continue to dehydrate you, the opposite of what you want right now.

4.Drink orange juice for Vitamin C.

5.Drink a sports drink like Gatorade or Powerade.

6.Eat mineral rich food like pickles or canned fish.

7.In Poland, drinking pickle juice is a common remedy. Barbara Rolek, About.com Guide to Eastern European Food, has more Hangover Food suggestions from this region.

8.Drink a Bloody Mary. While the popular phrase “hair of the dog that bit you” may sound logical with a shot of whiskey left in the bottle next to your bed, it’s only temporary. Try a Bloody Mary instead, while your blood is dealing with the new alcohol it is ignoring the old and in the mean time tomato juice and celery are full of vitamins. If you drank the last of the vodka make a Virgin Mary. Another spicy morning after drink option is Hair of the Dog, in which gin and hot sauce are sure to bite your hangover back.

9.Take a shower, switching between cold and hot water.

10.In Ireland it was said that the cure for a hangover is to bury the ailing person up to the neck in moist river sand.

11.Try Alka Seltzer Morning Relief. One reader says that it's all that he and his wife have found that really works for them. He stumbled across this "cure" while his wife was still suffering after two days, within 15 minutes after taking the Alka Seltzer she was fine.

12.Get some exercise. Another reader suggests doing some sort of physical activity. He writes, "In the rare case of having hangover I usually drink about 1-2 liters of water and go outside to do some exercise like mountain climbing, swimming, cycling or just about anything that keeps me sweating." It takes willpower to move like that when standing seems like a challenge, but it is a good theory.

13.The side effects of aspirin, Tylenol and ibuprofen can be magnified when alcohol is in your system, so it is best (even though it may be the first thing you reach for) to avoid them to kill the hangover pain. Aspirin is a blood thinner, just like alcohol, and can intensify its effects and Tylenol (or acetaminophen) can cause more damage to your liver. Ibuprofen can also cause stomach bleeding. So be cautious when going for the quick relief.

14.Watch the video: Hangover Remedies. Jonathan Stewart demonstrates how to make a blended hangover remedy. There are a more than a few ingredients so you may want to have everything organized prior to overindulging.

15.As an antidote, one reader takes a little extra multi B vitamin and drinks a lot of water before going to sleep.

LOL! that's long ,BUT it's not my opinion it's from a website Very Happy
Quote :

WOW!!! Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down

Platinum Elite
ill Christian ill LEA
Platinum Elite

Platinum Elite
ill Christian ill LEA

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 am

hangover? Lol
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/xeroclub

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 am

lol! ok what usually cures my hangovers.... is by drinking an ice cold soda! Pepsi or Coke! dark soda just helps me feel better. idk has to be cold. and i take an ibuprofen 800mg. I walk around with my stunna shades all day (even indoors) I just keep the shades on to watch tv or while on the laptop bc light hurts my eyes when i have a hangover. lol and then I just kick back and relax. I hope this helps ^_^
[/color]
Back to top Go down

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom
Platinum Hottie

Platinum Hottie
Agent Blossom

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 am

Everyone has their own way of curing a hangover. I hope that someones post helps you out. however while having a hangover try exercising? Lol I will totally pass on that one. I get on the treadmill with a hangover, and i swear i'll fall off that thing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 am

LOL, Thanks hun Smile

applause
Back to top Go down

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 am

Weird topic lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Agent poptart

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Yes I know. I was in need at the time, more like a desperation need. I actually havent had a drink since Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I cure my hangover :(    How do I cure my hangover  :(  Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I cure my hangover :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top