PlatinumVille
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Platinum 4 Life (1302)
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Vote_lcapTell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Voting_barTell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skaros (1013)
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Vote_lcapTell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Voting_barTell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Dinky Do (989)
WJMarker (938)
Agent Lyric (494)
Agent Franko RfM (351)
Fedorov (345)
ill Christian ill LEA (307)
Noname (302)
ll Jezza ll Rfm (288)
Latest topics
» Famous Audio DnB Xplosion WAV KONTAKT
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm by raynaodys

» Burning Memorabilia what is the going price. please
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm by jagrhea

» Selling Collectible >> And yes this is Rare let's "Check this out"
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Why can't I sell my Cupid wings and Penguin Hat in the Auction House???
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» A lot of stuff for sale, that can't be sold in the Auction House!!!
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm by yeahyeahyeah

» Robi Draco Rosa-Do You Remember Mp3
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm by raynaodys

» Http://freakshare.com/files/kjs893gx/Reptar_Body_Faucet_2012.rar.html
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am by lencypr

» Funeral for PlatinumVille. :( :( :(
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm by yellowrose~Lisa

» Female Native American 09 and other items
Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am by Hugh G. Reaction

Most active topics
What do you think of the person above you GAME!!!
Your Banned!
The Last Letter Game!
The Corrupted Wish Game!
THE AGENT GAME!!!!
Random word thread...
Lets Play "Word Association"
Rate the Avatar Above You.
WISHLISTS WISHLISTS POST UR WISHLISTS HERE
Post Your Random Word Of The Day!
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 203 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

Share; | 

Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 am

•™•™• wrote:
Agent Platinum wrote:
OMG I was waiting for a bus at my college a few years back and I was sitting on this ledge and behind me was a big bush area. All of a sudden I just lost control for no reason and fell literally back into the bush rotfl and I couldn't get out for a few minutes. It was horrible b/c I was sitting there normally one minute, then stuck in a bush the next lmao.

did u miss the bus?

LOL I think I had some leaves stuck on me when I got on it haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumville.net

Platinum VIP
•™•™•
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
•™•™•

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:02 am

o.O did anyone get it on tape cuz i would love to watch it haha
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:04 am

OMG, I cant believe Im saying this!!!

When I first moved to Palmerton, I moved in with my girlfriend at the time and her Dad. Well we were in her bedroom and she put on some music. I started dancing and doing some really off the wall moves that more or less was shaking my tailfeather. Im dancing laughing and looking at her and she starts giggling, I see that something has got her attention so I turn around. There stands her Dad watching me dancing and making a complete fool out of myself. I refuse to dance anymore, even with myself hahahahaah....
Back to top Go down

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 am

Hahahaa! you must have been so embarassed stinky lol u poor thing..Dont let that scare you from shaking your tailfeather! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 am

Dinky Do wrote:
OMG, I cant believe Im saying this!!!

When I first moved to Palmerton, I moved in with my girlfriend at the time and her Dad. Well we were in her bedroom and she put on some music. I started dancing and doing some really off the wall moves that more or less was shaking my tailfeather. Im dancing laughing and looking at her and she starts giggling, I see that something has got her attention so I turn around. There stands her Dad watching me dancing and making a complete fool out of myself. I refuse to dance anymore, even with myself hahahahaah....

ROTFL @ tailfeather pmsl
Back to top Go down

Platinum VIP
•™•™•
Platinum VIP

Platinum VIP
•™•™•

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 am

lmao cant get any worse then that!
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Heres another one that happened just recently. I took my son Bard to Tony's Pizza shop. We ordered some food and went into the play area so he could play. After a few minutes some more kids and parents came in. So we got our food and sat down to eat. After chugging down my cheesesteak I felt like I needed to make some more room and when in a public place I try to squeeze them out very slow, so they arent heard hahahah. Well as I was pushing and letting it just slide out instead of forcing it, Brad made me laugh and my fart came out super loud. I usually dont get embarrassed but when the kids started saying mommy that guy farted and made a stinker I felt so small hahahahahah
Back to top Go down

WJMarker
Mod

WJMarker

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
Heres another one that happened just recently. I took my son Bard to Tony's Pizza shop. We ordered some food and went into the play area so he could play. After a few minutes some more kids and parents came in. So we got our food and sat down to eat. After chugging down my cheesesteak I felt like I needed to make some more room and when in a public place I try to squeeze them out very slow, so they arent heard hahahah. Well as I was pushing and letting it just slide out instead of forcing it, Brad made me laugh and my fart came out super loud. I usually dont get embarrassed but when the kids started saying mommy that guy farted and made a stinker I felt so small hahahahahah
Hahahah! LMAO!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Super Star
Pink
Platinum Super Star

Platinum Super Star
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
OMG! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! That is hilarious! I probably would have said..."Making room for more" If anyone asked, or said anything. LOL
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Im usually not one to get embarrassed but OMG I felt so stupid and it wasnt your avg. beefer. It was more liek the whole cow ahahahaha
Back to top Go down

Agent Franko RfM
PlatinumVille_Moderator

Agent Franko RfM

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Dinky Do wrote:

HAHAHAHA children saying "mommy, that guy farted" LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Lithium <3 Angel
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Lithium <3 Angel

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Dinky Do wrote:

hahahahaha! oh god I loled out loud just then
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 am

Ive been in some of the most awkward situations ever. Another one and Im sry for those who are under 18 haha this is rated R!!! I was at the public pool and there is a basketball hoop. So being that I love basketball I went over and started shooting hoops. I played for about an hour and started to walk back to where my g/f and her mom were sitting at the time. When I got over to them the Mom says "Rob your zipper is down and you can see your thingy" I was speechless!! I then realized I was playing basketball the whole time like this and OMG thats just wrong hahahahaha
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:53 am

omg im crying you are so funny Dinky. I know its not funny at the time but still PMSL.

Ive had a few awkward moments. Probably the worst was (WARNING RATED R) when me and the boyfriend were fooling around in the bedroom and the kids walked in on us. The younger one asked the older why we were jumping on the bed and said didnt they know thats not allowed? LOL
Back to top Go down

Dinky Do
Platinum Butt Kisser

Dinky Do

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:38 pm

smexycat wrote:
omg im crying you are so funny Dinky. I know its not funny at the time but still PMSL.

Ive had a few awkward moments. Probably the worst was (WARNING RATED R) when me and the boyfriend were fooling around in the bedroom and the kids walked in on us. The younger one asked the older why we were jumping on the bed and said didnt they know thats not allowed? LOL

HAAHAHAHAH!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

Agent Lyric
Platinum_Moddy

Agent Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:23 am

LOL oh my goodness...Some embarassing times in this thread LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AgentLyric

Agent Franko RfM
PlatinumVille_Moderator

Agent Franko RfM

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:09 pm

smexycat wrote:

OMG that's a BIG FAIL!
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Dinky Do wrote:
LMAO
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Dinky Do wrote:

OMG SICK! BAHAHA
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
smexycat

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:06 am

ok heres another that just happened to me. I forgot I had visitors coming and I was in the middle of cleaning out my kids potty. I was walking it to the bathroom right as they knocked on the door and my kids opens the door. So I'm standing there with a fully loaded stinky potty. Oh hi! lmao
Back to top Go down

Platinum Noob
iccypain
Platinum Noob

Platinum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:17 am

When ex's go online and talk about your former sex life that must be awkward. mine was trying to live a normal life,go to work trying to find love in the person that i loved only to have her oldest daughter try to stab me to death and have to self defend myself with my eyes closed and then have my ex lie about the situation to the police and then find myself losing everything in my life. when all i wanted to do was love my ex and our children. The things that can change your whole life. then finding out shes had threesomes, cheated an had sex with two different people within 24 hours. and that all you have been thru all God tells you is find the Key when u ask him. When all you ever wanted from the ex was to be loved and to love them back.
Back to top Go down

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni
Platinum Dolla Holla!

Platinum Dolla Holla!
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Hmm i'm not gonna tell mine....
Back to top Go down

Platinum All Star
Skaros
Platinum All Star

Platinum All Star
Skaros

Location : Chicago. So take that jersey. CHOLLA. ... It's a mix of Chicago and holla. :P

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:38 pm

This is weird... One happened today. So a student teacher came to the class for a months or two. She is leaving on the 5th so we threw this surprise party. The teacher asks all the boys to come around the teacher to take a picture. She then says on the count of three say sex. 1... 2..... 3...... SEX!!!. *takes picture* everyone just started laughing and I was to. It was funny XD
Back to top Go down

Platinum Not As Nooby
Jim
Platinum Not As Nooby

Platinum Not As Nooby
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:36 am

Ok - so this (and maybe a FEW others) is the reason I no longer drink.

I was around 20 (ish) and was visiting my mother who lived out of state. She was in a new apartment. So one day while she was at work I decided it would be a good idea to polish off the remaining beer left over from my birthday. After 2 40 oz'ers and other fun I passed out. SO my mother comes home from work finds me asleep on the couch. No problem. Apparently I woke up, stood up, and went to my closet where i kept my suitcase & stuff. I was trying to get inside this small closet. Mom said I was trying to close the door and was having issues doing so. Finally I get it closed - stay in for a few then came back out & laid down & went back to sleep.

When I woke back up mom was doing my laundry. Apparently I should have taken a left instead of a right. I peed all over my suitcase & my clothes. I was totally shocked and remembered none of this. Luckily my mom was cool but still - kinda embarrassing!

Lesson: Don't drink kids. At least near closets, know where the bathroom is. Still, not drinking is better Wink
Back to top Go down

Platinum 4 Life
Administrator

Platinum 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:57 am

OMG you peed in your closet lmao! That's too funny.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.    Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me the most awkward situation you've ever been in.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinumVille :: Anything goes discussions :: Misc. & Chit Chat-